Clay Roof Restoration in Surrey
At Pure Water Roof Cleaning we also specialise in the refurbishment and restoration of Clay Tiled Roofs. This can save many thousands of pounds compared to replacing your entire roof.
Specialists in the refurbishment of clay tiled roofs
- Clay tiled roofs are exposed to the elements such as frost, sunlight, moss, lichen & algae.
- This will weaken the tiles and they will become brittle and fracture easily.
- Moss gets between the tiles and expands in the frost causing damage.
- Clay tiles can flake due to damp getting and vegetation growing on the roof.
- Cracks and structural failure reduces the life of your roof.
- The good news is that clay tiles generally do not wear evenly.
- Firstly we clean the entire roof using specialist equipment.
- Cracked, flaking & suspect tiles will be replaced with matching, good condition, reclaimed tiles.
- Reclaimed tiles blend in better than replacing with new tiles.
- Ridge and hip tiles will be re-cemented. We then apply two coats of 100% acrylic, fungicidal quality, waterproof coating.
For advice or a free, no-obligation roof cleaning & restoration quotation, contact us